A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
What is the best affiliate marketing training program?
I’ve been involved in websites for several years. I build them, write content, and yes, make a profit from them. While I have tried many different programs, there is one that stands out as the best affiliate marketing training program, in my experience. I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for over 5 years. In fact, I just renewed my annual subscription.
Why would I stay on a training program for 5 years? Simply because I find incredible value in the platform.
I enjoy contributing to the platform (not for pay, just to help)
Because I believe Wealthy Affiliate is the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Program, I choose to contribute to help others with posts and training. One post that I added (actually, part one of a two part) was titled, Simple Steps to Great Content. Just click on the title to read it.
I’ve also added some training to Wealthy Affiliate. My tutorial on Writing a Post Using an Outline helped many discover an easy format for writing.
Valuable and favorite parts of Wealthy Affiliate include:
Yes, the other members add incredible value to each other. Have a question? Post out to the member chat. I have always found the other members to be very helpful. In fact, we’ve developed some very good friendships. Yes, most are online friends, but some have found they live near enough to meet in person.
And, with over ONE MILLION members, and still growing, the member community offers a full-range of skills, talents, and experience. I’ve found help for any type of question, from technical (why is that plugin doing that!) to opinions (does this make sense the way it is written?) to useful tips (how can I move this post to a page?).
Yes, most, probably all, is covered in the training and the added trainings. But when I’m looking for a quick answer, the member chat offers that and usually more.
I cannot imagine finding my way through the sea of information by merely researching the internet. And I do enjoy researching topics. But which is right? Who to believe?
Wealthy Affiliate offers the training in a step-by-step approach. It makes sense. And it’s easy to follow.
But don’t stop with the first 10 lessons. Jay offers weekly training features. And other experts contribute on a regular basis, too. That factors heavily into why I stay a member. The internet is constantly changing. Google and other search engines continually modify and update. And new information comes out regularly.
The training at Wealthy Affiliate keeps me on top of all of that learning. And it’s all packaged on this one platform. Yes, it’s still more than enough to learn. But it’s packaged neatly into videos, written trainings, and tips that I can devour as I have time.
Ways to Get Help as a WA member
I’ve mentioned the training and the member support, but in actuality, you will find help in these 6 ways:
- Live Chat (the member chat)
- Step-by-Step training modules
- Lesson Questions
- WA Blogs
- Private Messages
Special Features and Tools
Jaaxy offers so much on the way of keyword research and more related information. Yes, this tool tracks your keyword ranking and helps you choose the best keywords to use for an article or series. In fact, it even gives some hints for choosing a niche. Many of us choose to use Jaaxy daily or nearly so.
The premium membership package offers hosting for up to 10 websites. No extra fees. The upgrade to Premium Plus increases that hosting to up to 50 websites. All included in your membership.
Included in this hosting you will enjoy:
- Site Support to help with problems or questions of the technical nature
- Site Speed upgrade (super-fast loading is essential)
- SSL certificate (value about $60/year)
- Spam filter (value about $60/year)
- Enhanced Website Security (value about $300/year)
- Email Addresses (value about $10/year/address)
- Keyword Tool- Jaaxy (value about $600/year)
- Image Optimization (value about $120/year)
- Plus the actual hosting (value about $600/year)
Now, in the full honesty approach, you can find some of these less than the value listed. It is possible. But I based the numbers on comparable quality. For instance, you might find a host that will include your SSL certificates and a spam filter. But what is the quality of the hosting? With Wealthy Affiliate, I am confident that site support will always be there very quickly to address any issues, even if it’s something that I caused. They have proven that several times.
Just the listed values come to over $1700 per year. But these are all included in both the premium and premium plus memberships. Plus, don’t forget the training and member support.
As I mentioned above, the members of Wealthy Affiliate reach out to help one another in several ways. We are a community, more than just a training platform. As such, whenever you have a question, someone is there to help. And that help might even come from the founders, Kyle and Carson, themselves. Yes, they stay active on the platform, too.
The Premium Membership includes:
Level 1-5 (50 lessons)
Level 1-7 (70 lessons)
Jaaxy Lite ($19/m value)
Package ($100/m value)
The Premium Plus Membership includes:
Level 1-5 (50 lessons)
Level 1-7 (70 lessons)
Did Someone Say FREE?
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate indeed offers a FREE membership. And you may stay on the free plan forever, if you choose. However, I don’t recommend you do so. In fact, I usually advise people to use the free option to look around a bit, but plan on upgrading to Premium or Premium Plus as soon as possible. To help with that, Wealthy Affiliate offers a discounted rate for the first monthly payment, if you choose the monthly option.
So why do I not recommend you stay free. Simply because of the limitations.
For the first week, you enjoy the benefits of the training, chat with other members, and try out Jaaxy and other features. However, at the end of your 7 days, you lose the ability to chat with the other members. Site support will still assist, as needed. And you still have the free site to work on, which can become profitable with some effort.
Yes, even without the added benefits that Premium offers, you can build a successful affiliate site. But your chances of success will be more limited and you probably will need more time to reach your goals. Time, and more trial and error.
Since everything is included in the monthly or annual plan, it makes sense to upgrade as quickly as possible. If you need ideas on how to fund your Wealthy Affiliate membership, just ask! Truthfully, most people find they can manage the monthly amounts with some strategy planning. But if you truly can’t, there are some creative ways others have done so. And yes, they are legal and moral
Ask me or any of the other members. I truly believe that Wealthy Affiliate offers the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Program. As such, I am very approachable when you need ideas.
I believe this is the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Program
And that is why I offer help to other members whenever possible. Of course, I don’t have all the answers. But I usually know where to go to find them.
If you join through one of my links, I will be there to assist you along the way. Need help searching for the best niche for your site? Perhaps you need to run a few site names by someone? Or maybe you would like some help with understanding a certain part of your site. Whatever the question, I am available to help. Again, I don’t claim to have all the answers. But I am always willing to help.
And in fact, that is part of what makes Wealthy Affiliate the best affiliate marketing training program, in my experience. The members helping one another.
I have contributed many posts and several training tutorials to Wealthy Affiliate and continue to do so. You can find two of them in these links:
Honest Facts You Should Know
- When you join through my link, I do receive an affiliate commission. And that helps me keep my sites, too. After all, we are learning to be affiliate business owners, right? But you should know upfront that fact. However, I don’t receive actual pay from Wealthy Affiliate to help others. That is part of the community perks. By helping each other, we help ourselves, too. The pay is not monetary, but the rewards are quite profitable in other ways.
- You should not expect to make money right away. For some, it does happen quickly. Others find it takes time, perhaps many months. However, if you follow the training and don’t give up, you will see results. Just don’t start planning that new home in the first few months!
- As with most ventures, the more time you devote to learning and building your site, the faster you see progress. If you can only manage five hours a week, you will make progress. But that journey will take longer than if you jump in full-time. From my experience, most people begin part time, while continuing a regular job, freelancing, or other commitments. Set your schedule to allow maximum time, without causing problems with other obligations and family.
- To keep costs reasonable, everything you need (except your computer and internet, of course!) is included in the program. Sure, there are other plug ins, apps, and special addons you might want to explore. But everything you need to begin is included. And Wealthy Affiliate does not charge up fees for any of these.
When you join…
- When you join, take the time to introduce yourself. It matters. One of the most important aspects of the best affiliate marketing training program (Wealthy Affiliate) is the community. Reach out right away. Get to know people. Yes, even we introverts find the community easy to connect with.
- When you begin training, avoid the temptation to jump around. Follow the steps and make sure you understand each of them before going on to the next.
- And finally, I’d like to suggest you avoid the critics and naysayers among your family and friends. It’s nice to have support from those close to us. Some of us are very fortunate to have that. But many find that their close circle includes at least one or two people who insist affiliate sites are phoney and useless. I always tell people to use that as a focus going forward. Show the negative commenters that you can succeed. It’s amazing how they change when they see your successes, even the most minor accomplishment.